Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Apple Color Keyboard

Hi all,

I had an interesting experience this past month. I was looking for a keyboard for Color and couldn't find one. I spoke with the folks at LogicKeyboard and they were luke warm but when I offered to do the design they quickly came on board. 4 weeks later I have the keyboard serial number one.

When I work in a dimly lit suite the colour coded keys are easy to see and when there's more light I can read the printed keycaps. It was a fun experience figuring out what keys I use the most as all options can't fit on all the keys. It makes you think how to streamline your work. I also found some shortcuts to speed things along that I wasn't aware of.

I still use my control board but the keyboard is a big help. Oh I forgot to mention you can see the board at http://www.logickeyboard.com/shop/apple-color-ultra-1812p.html

Thanks to LogicKeyboard for their help.

cheers

Lorne

No comments: